We are now accepting applications for 2016 admission!
Program start dates:
July 1 for all clinical programs; September 6 for Teaching in Dental Education (T.I.D.E.) Fellowship.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Programs for International Dentists at New York University College of Dentistry. A complete application must include the following documents which can be uploaded directly to the online application:
- A completed online application.
- A one or two page personal statement: Why you are applying to this program, include information on your academic background, your career goals and your qualifications
- A letter of recommendation from your Dean, professor, or supervisor (in English or with a certified English translation)
- A copy of certified English translation of the applicant's dental school diploma
- A copy of certified English translation of the applicant's dental school transcript (listing subjects studied and grades received)
- An official copy of a course-by-course evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). This evaluation report provides the US equivalent of each educational credential, including a list of courses studied and grades received. For more information on ECE, visit www.ece.org.
- A copy of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score report. For TOEFL information and registration materials, please visit www.ets.org and select the TOEFL link. For IELTS information, please visit www.ielts.org.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100 (check or money order that must be drawn from a US banking institution)
- Your photo: high quality, passport size with a white background.
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of any of these Programs for International Dentists does not qualify participants for a license to practice dentistry in the United States.
For information on our DDS licensure programs, please visit our DDS Programs page.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Director, International Admissions and Recruitment
Office for International Programs