We are currently accepting applications for the July 1 start date
Program start dates
We look forward to receiving your application to the full time Advanced Programs for International Dentists at New York University College of Dentistry. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Please note the documents listed below needed to complete your application, which can be uploaded directly to the online application. Upon review of complete applications, an interview (Skype or in-person) will be scheduled for qualified application:
Create and submit an online application with the following documents:
- A personal statement essay: (Why you are applying to this program, include information on your academic background, your career goals and your qualifications)
- Letter of recommendation from a Dean, professor, or supervisor (in English or with a certified English translation)
- A copy of certified English translation of the applicant's dental school diploma
- A copy of certified English translation of the applicant's dental school transcript (listing subjects studied and grades received)
- A course-by-course evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
This evaluation report provides the US equivalent of each educational credential, including a list of courses studied and grades received.
- A copy of an English Language Test Report
a. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
b. IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- A non-refundable application fee of $100 (check or money order that must be drawn from a US banking institution)
The following items are not required, but can be submitted as supplemental documentation in the online application.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Professional Examinations, i.e.: GRE Report
- A high quality, passport size photo of yourself with a white background
- Additional Letters of Recommendation
- NBDE Part I* and/or MFD Part 1 Report*
*Either NBDE Part I or MFD Part I Passing Score is required for applicants to the International Oral Surgery/RCSI (3 Yr Program)
Questions: Contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com
Completion of any of these programs do not qualify participants for a license to practice dentistry in the United States.
For information on our DDS licensure programs, please visit our DDS Programs page.