The Summer Program at New York University College of Dentistry is designed for international dental students from universities outside the US who are interested in gaining a US dental education experience with exposure to New York City culture.
Applicant Eligibility Requirements*
- International dental student who has completed at least three years of his/her dental program
- Ability to understand and communicate in English; a Skype interview may be required
*Please note: Licensed dentists or those will receive a dental degree by the Program’s start date are not eligible to apply to this program and should consider our full time Programs for International Dentists
- July 24 – August 4, 2017 (official program)
- July 23 – August 5, 2017 (NYU housing available)
- Attend lectures
- Participate in pre-clinical activities
- Observe in various specialty clinics
- Participate in meetings and discussions with faculty and dental students
Tuition & Fees
- US $6,700 NYU Furnished Housing Option (single room)
- US $6,100 NYU Furnished Housing Option (shared room)
- US $5,200 without NYU Housing Option
- Program includes the following:
- School materials, including pre-clinical kits and lab coats, etc.
- Lunch provided Monday through Friday
- Metrocard (subway & public buses in NYC)
- Cultural excursions and social activities
- Faculty Evaluation Report of student’s pre-clinical assignments
- Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the program
- Complete an online Summer Program Application Form >>>
- Submit 1 recommendation letter from a professor who is familiar with the applicant’s academic performance in English
- Submit a personal statement essay indicating your interest in joining this program and also if you have any experience in pre-clinical courses or practicing with high speed/low speeds on manikins. It is okay if you do not have any pre-clinical experience, we need to know for course preparation purposes
- Accepted students will receive an official invitation letter to the Summer Program and payment instructions
- Student should apply for a visitor visa at a US Consulate in home country using the invitation letter
- A non-refundable US $1,000 tuition deposit is due as indicated in your invitation letter and the tuition balance by June 1.
For more information about the Summer Program, please contact us at: email@example.com or (212) 998-9317.