Bapanaiah Penugonda, BDS, MS
Cariology and Comprehensive Care
Floor 5S Schwartz, 345 East 24Th Street
1974 B.D.S., Osmania University, Hyderabad. India.
1980 M.S., Dental Materials Science, NYU
RESEARCH INTERESTS / PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW
- Chemical and Microbiological Evaluation of Dental Plaque.
- Evaluation of dental amalgam and mercury vapor levels in the dental environment.
- Remineralization and demineralization clinical study of 40 partial denture patients.
- Direct characterization of wear resistance of restorative materials.
- Profilometer, SEM and visual assessment of porcelain polishing materials.
- Bond strength characterization of dentin adhesives.
- Active passive anodic polarization behavior of palladium based alloys.
- Evaluation of the apical foramen locators for endodontic use.
- Adhesive resin cements-metal to tooth.
- Surface evaluation of die stone material with and without coatings.
- Evaluation of PVS impression materials.
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.
Search PubMed for articles.
Torsional Resistance of Crowns Cemented to Composite Core Involving Three Stainless Steel Pendodontic Post Designs. JPD.
Comparision of the Microhardness of Five Core Buildup Materials. Oral Health Journal, Canada. October 1999. p.25-33.