Lorilei D. Kirby, AAS, BS, RDH
Clinical Assistant Professor
Room 875W Dental Center, 421 First Avenue
BS, Dental Health Education, New York University 1998
AAS, Dental Hygiene, NYUCD 1994
MS*, Higher Education Administration, Baruch 2016
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Sigma Phi Alpha - Dental Hygiene Honors Society
Research Interests / Professional Overview
- With the College of Dentistry for 34 years this coming September, I began my dental career as a CDA in the Dental Auxiliary Utilization clinic in 1980.
- 21 years of teaching experience in Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene
- Director of Dental Hygiene Clinics for the Dental Hygiene Program and Course Director for Dental Materials
- Adjunct faculty at New York City College of Technology School of Continuing Education and Cuny Research Foundation
- Pursuing a degree in Masters in Higher Education Administration
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.