Robert S. Glickman, DMD
Associate Dean Clinical Affairs and Hospital Relations
Chair and Professor
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
421 First Avenue, Suite 3W
Certificate, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, NYU/Bellevue Hospital Center 1982
DMD, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine 1978
Board Certification in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1982
RESEARCH INTERESTS / PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW
Reconstruction and pathology
- Dean's Faculty Research Award: Allele Frequencies and the Loss of Heterozygosity at the SeP15 Locus in Head and Neck Tumors from African Americans.
- New York University Medical Center: Patterns of Craniofacial Growth Following Pediatric Skull Base Irradiation
- Biomedical Research Alliance of New York, LLC: Protocol AAI-000395: A Phase III Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel group, Double masked, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Dose of Diclofenac Potassium Softgel 25mg, 50mg, or 100mg in the Treatment of Postoperative Dental Pain.
- Bellevue Hospital Center: Use of Aredia to Treat Patients with Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia and Giant Cell Lesions.
- Biomatrix Corporation: Safety and Efficacy of Synvisc in the Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction. Multicenter Study.
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.