NYU Dentistry Oral Health Center for People with Disabilities
ABOUT THE CENTER
We provide care based on a deep commitment to assuring disabled patients, their families, and caregivers that they aren't just cared for, but cared about.
Our dental care providers have the specialized skillsets needed to provide sensitive, essential care for individuals whose disability or disabilities prevent them from being treated in a conventional dental setting. Every component of the center has been designed to accommodate the physical and support needs of our patients, their families, and/or caregivers. And because it provides dental care across the lifespan, the center offers a dental home for disabled patients on an ongoing basis.
Scope of services
Quality, affordable, comprehensive patient care is provided for all ages and all dental needs:
- Basic Dental Care: Cleanings, routine exams, dental hygiene, sealants, fillings, and fluoride treatment.
- Endodontics: Root canal procedures and other endodontic issues.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue. Services provided include surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures.
- Orthodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for children, adolescents, and adults who need braces.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric dental treatment and disease prevention for children up to 14 years of age.
- Implant Dentistry: Procedures for dental implants.
BECOMING A PATIENT
To register as a new patient, please call 212.998.9988.
For more information, or to join our mailing list, please complete the form below.