NYU Dentistry Patient Portal
We are excited to invite you to register for the NYU Dentistry Patient Portal. Once registered, you will be able to view your individual walkout statement after each appointment, verify your personal information, and view and confirm your upcoming appointments.
What if I forget my username and/or password?
If you have an e-mail address on file with NYU Dentistry, you can reset your password by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the portal login page. If you do not have an e-mail address on file, you will need to come to the College to reset your account information in person.
Is the Patient Portal available in any language other than English?
Currently, it is only available in English. Translation services, however, are available upon request.
Is there an app for the Portal?
Right now there is no app for the NYU Dentistry Patient Portal, but there may be one in the future.
If I choose not to register for the portal, why do I have to sign an "Opt Out" consent?
Our mission is to offer this free service to every patient and the consent form is documentation for us to ensure that the patient was given the opportunity to register.
Still have questions?
Contact the Patient Services Representative from your Treatment Center or call the NYU Dentistry Call Center at 212-995-3271 during the College's operating hours.
How to Register for the Patient Portal
- Ensure your e-mail address is in your patient record. This will allow you to self-register for the portal from home;
- Visit the Patient Service Representative (PSR) in your Treatment Center to set up your username and password.
- Once you have your username and temporary password, go to: https://patientaccess.dental.nyu.edu
- Set a permanent password
- Set up 3 security questions
- Click "Update" to complete the registration
- Set a permanent password
Patient Portal: Features and Benefits
- View, download, or print a summary of your treatment – share with your other doctors.
- Confirm your appointment online and view the details of your upcoming appointments.
- Update your demographic information online (address, e-mail, insurance, etc.)
- Patient portal app for smart phone
- Customized educational resources
- Update medical history online—in private—and save time at next appointment
- Easily access relevant patient information located on the NYU Dentistry website
- Review billing statement and payment history
- Make appointment requests online
Click on the link.
This will direct you to the Patient Access Portal home page.
Username, Password, and Security
(A) Your Username will appear at the top of the page below your full name.
(B) To set up your password, enter it two times. Note: it must have a minimum of 8 characters and is case sensitive.
(C) Select 3 security questions and answers, which will be used to reset your password should you need to do so in the future.