Student Affairs Success Network
The Student Affairs Success Network connects each student with a Peer Mentor, a Faculty Mentor, and a Student Support Advisor who will provide you with one-on-one guidance and support throughout your four years at NYUCD.
- Student Support Advisor: A professional advisor who will serve as a resource to help you navigate through your entire student experience at NYU College of Dentistry. Your Student Support Advisor will ensure that you are connected and have the resources you need to achieve your academic, personal and professional goals.
- Faculty Mentor: A current faculty member at NYUCD with whom you can establish a mentoring relationship in an informal setting. The program gives you an opportunity to discuss your future aspirations, and receive feedback on how to bring them about.
- Peer Mentor: A 2nd or 3rd year student who provides first-hand insight on how to be a successful student, academically and socially, at NYUCD and in New York City.
The Office of Student Affairs & Academic Support Services is also here to connect you with resources and guide you as needed at all times! Please contact us at email@example.com.
ACADEMIC ADVISING INFORMATION
The Office of Academic Advisement at New York University College of Dentistry exists to:
- Provide academic and personal support in the transition to becoming a professional student
- Empower students by helping them develop self-awareness and self-assessment skills
- Help students identify what they can control and how they can compensate for what they cannot control.
- Offer academic counseling, personal support, and academic programming to promote success at NYUCD.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Director, Advising and Academic Support
DDS students can book 30-minute appointments to discuss academic or personal concerns through Christina Morrow's online calendar. Appointments are not visible in the calendar once they are booked. Information to keep in mind when booking an appointment:
- Appointments can be one-on-one or for groups of up to 5 students
- If multiple students are attending, please include their names in the "description" box.
- Make sure your Google calendar is set in the appropriate time zone.
- It is helpful to include the reason for your appointment in the "description" box.
- If nothing in the calendar fits your schedule, e-mail Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can help you find a time that works for you both.
You may schedule an appointment by clicking here.
NYUCD Academic Advising Blog
The NYUCD Academic Advising Blog is the best resource for current students to learn more about upcoming events and programs, develop successful study habits and academic skills and find tips on maintaining a balance between academic success and a healthy lifestyle.