Human Resources, Faculty Services, and Professional Development

NYU Dentistry is hiring


The Human Resources and Faculty Services team is committed to fostering a culture of diversity, belonging, and equity, and we are building toward a more inclusive future.   

Meet Our Team

Julia Murphy
Assistant Dean, Human Resources & Faculty Services – x89808

Chalona Christian
Senior Human Resources Assistant - x89593

Human Resources

Kerry D’Aiuto
Human Resources – x27011

Diana Pierre
Human Resources Generalist – x89312

Raquel Rosado
Human Resources Generalist – x89823

Faculty Services

Angela Banegas
Faculty Services – x89809

Kathy Gray
Faculty Services Administrator – x89807

Andrew Baez
Faculty Services Administrator - x89969



2019 Service Awards Ceremony: Photo Gallery