Human Resources and Faculty Services
Welcome! Human Resources and Faculty Services (HRFS) handles
- Academic appointments & credentialing
- Visa services for faculty and researchers
- Recruitment & onboarding
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Mandatory health requirements for attendance at NYU Dentistry and working in a clinical setting
- Learning & Development
Frequently Asked Questions
- For questions regarding your NYU benefits (ie, medical, dental, vision, etc.), you may contact PeopleLink at email@example.com or 212-992-LINK (5465).
- Researchers, Staff and Administrators can also click on the following link to the NYU Benefits page. Select your employee status and object code and review all the benefits available to you.
- Faculty can find more information on their NYU benefits by going to the Benefits page.
If you are in need of a Leave of Absence, you may contact NYU Dentistry’s Leave Management Specialist, Chervon Charles at 212-998-2188.
If you are requesting a Family Medical Leave (FMLA), you should also contact our vendor, Liberty Mutual, to initiate your leave. T obtain the contact information for Liberty Mutual please download the Reporting a Short Term Disability Claim (PDF).
If you need to update personal information such as your home address, emergency contacts or work telephone number, you can do so by logging in to PeopleSync.
Log into NYU Home. Click on the Work Tab and then on PeopleSync Login. Click on Personal Information and select the topic you would like to edit in the Change list. You will be able to make and submit all your updates.
In PeopleSync, you are able to update your information such as Marital Status and Number of Allowances. You will also have the ability to electronically verify your Federal Withholding Election form, also known as Form W-4.
If you lost your NYU ID card, contact Human Resources and Faculty Services at 212-998-9810.