Development and Alumni Relations
Welcome! The Office of Development and Alumni Relations encourages and sustains lifelong relationships between the College, our alumni, and our supporters. We strive to engage the greater NYU Dentistry community through communication, programming, services, and volunteer opportunities.
Interested in getting involved or want to learn more?
Upcoming Alumni Events
Calling all NYU Dentistry Alumni
Looking to reconnect with your classmates and the College?
Become an Alumni Mentor.
Interested in becoming a NYU Dentistry alumni mentor? Help us build a pilot mentoring program and develop a meaningful relationship with our young alumni and students by:
- Hosting a shadow day at your office.
- Attend or speak at an Alumni mentoring event.
- Share your contact information with the College and be matched with young alumni and students. Have a conversation via phone, email, or in person to provide professional insight about the school experience and career guidance.
Sign up to be a class representative.
- Become a Class Representative and encourage your classmates to come to Reunions and other alumni events.
- Help collect personal and professional "Class Notes" from your classmates to be published in NYU Dentistry’s Alumni News and Notes.
Join the Alumni Association.
- Help shape the future of the Alumni Association and represent the needs of NYU Dentistry alumni with events and programming.
- Volunteer as an elected officer or participate as a general member.
- Attend an upcoming Alumni Association meeting to network and learn more!
Let's get social!