NYU Dentistry Career Portal
NYU Dentistry's Career Directory is an online database of dental career opportunities available to all alumni, students, faculty, and employers.
Please register for your account today.
Alumni & Students
- View and apply for positions and opportunities.
- Build your public profile.
- View and apply for dental positions and opportunities.
- Build your public profile and recommend jobs for alumni and students.
- Submit dental career opportunities at no cost to you.
- Alumni & faculty can register for a separate employer account to post dental positions.
- Sign up for an employer account
- Click the "Sign Up and Post Job" icon and complete all fields in the form.
- You will receive an email verification email and a welcome email with your username and password.
- Open your "welcome" email, click the unique registration link to set up your password, complete your employer profile and view/edit your job posting(s).
- Use your employer account to monitor job applications and post future openings on the Career Directory.
All jobs entered by employers are vetted by a member of our staff. You will receive a confirmation when your listing has been activated.
Job listings should consist of
- A brief description of the position, including the experience required and any other jobspecific requirements (e.g., certifications, foreign language skills, etc.)
- Contact information and preferred method of application.
You may include more information, such as a brief description of your organization, or compensation levels for the position.