Aditti Bhattacharya, BDS, MDS, PhD
Dept. of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
345 East 24th Street, room 813A
PhD, Oral and Craniofacial Sciences, University of California San Francisco 2010
MDS, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India 2002
BDS, General Dentistry, Guwahati University, India 1993
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 2015
- Fellow, American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 2015
- Certificate, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry, 2015
- Certificate, Advanced Training in Clinical Research, University of California San Francisco, 2007
- Certificate, Internship in General Dentistry, 1994
Research Interests/Professional Overview
Dr. Bhattacharya is an oral pathologist-scientist. Her clinical interests lie in surgical and molecular pathology with focus on integration of molecular techniques into diagnostics and therapeutics. Dr. Bhattacharya’s translational research program focuses on oral cancer, and oral cancer pain. She studies clinical, pathological, molecular and behavioral aspects of oral cancer and cancer pain in preclinical models and human cohorts.
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.