Fabiola Milord, DDS, MPH
Cariology and Comprehensive Care
137 East 25th Street, 5th Floor
MPH, Global Public Health, New York University Global Institute of Public Health 2013
DDS, General Dentistry, New York University College of Dentistry 1994
- Doctor of Humane Letters, Adelphi University
- Certificate of Recognition for Volunteer Service in a Foreign Country, American Dental Assocication
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow, Long Island Academy of Odontology
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Oncology Fellowship, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- General Practice Residency, Metropoltan Hospital Center, New York, NY
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.
J Prosthodont. 2013 Oct;22(7):556-60. doi: 10.1111/jopr.12025. Epub 2013 Feb 6. The quality of removable prostheses in dentate, community-dwelling elderly residing in Puerto Rico.