Lorilei D. Kirby, RDH
Clinical Assistant Professor
Curriculum Coordinator, Dental Assisting Certificate Program
Dept. of Dental Hygiene & Dental Assisting
345 E. 24th Street, suite 6S
BS, Dental Health Education, NYU Dentistry 1998
AAS, Dental Hygiene, NYU Dentistry 1994
Honors / Credentials
- Sigma Phi Alpha - Dental Hygiene Honors Society
Research Interests / Professional Overview
- With the College of Dentistry for 34 years this coming September, I began my dental career as a CDA in the Dental Auxiliary Utilization clinic in 1980.
- 21 years of teaching experience in Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene
- Director of Dental Hygiene Clinics for the Dental Hygiene Program and Course Director for Dental Materials
- Adjunct faculty at New York City College of Technology School of Continuing Education and Cuny Research Foundation
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Higher Education Administration
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.