Louis M. Lin, BDS, PhD, DMD
380 Second Avenue, Suite 301, New York, NY 10010
Certificate, Endodontics, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine 1979
DMD, Dentistry, Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine, NJ 1976
Certificate, Oral Pathology, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry 1974
PhD, Pathology, University of Oklahoma Medical Center, OK 1972
Certificate, Oral Surgery, Tokyo University Hospital 1969
BDS, Dentistry, Chung Shan Medical University, Taiwan 1964
RESEARCH INTERESTS / PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW
- Periapical responses to root canal infection: Light and electron microscopicinvestigation.
- Innervation of pulpitis and apical periodontitis.
- Histopathology of endodontic treatment failure.
- Radicular cysts: Etiology, pathogenesis, and regression after treatment.
- Periapical wound healing and stem cells.
- Guided tissue regeneration in apical surgery
- Regeneration and repair in endodontics
- Histopathology of revascularization/regeneration in immature permanent teethwith irreversible pulpitis or apical periodontitis.
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.