Roger N. Warren, DDS
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor
Periodontology and Implant Dentistry
Floor 5W Dental Center, 421 First Avenue
Certificate, Periodontics, NYU College of Dentistry 1973
DDS, NYU College of Dentistry 1968
BA, Queens College 1966
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Examiner, American Board of Periodontology, 2018, 2019
- Program Director, Summer Practicum, NYU Dentistry, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Chair, Adjunct Faculty Council, NYU Dentistry, 2016-2019
- "Why Save Teeth?" 2nd District Dental Society, NY, 10/5/18
- "Why Save Teeth?" Collegio dei Docenti, Rome, Italy, 4/15/16
- "Why Save Teeth?" Greater New York Dental Meeting, 12/2/15
Complete listing available on the NYU Health Sciences Library site.
Lopez, Warren, Bromage, Matei, Khouly. Treatment of an Unusual Non-Tooth Related Enamel Pearl (EP) and 3 Teeth Related EPs with Localized Periodontal Disease Without Extractions: A Case Report. Comp Cont Ed Dent 2015;36(8):592-599.
Abed, Karagah,Tabrizi, Soltani, Warren, Rayati. The Treatment of Recurrent Oral Lichen Planus Utilizing Free Soft Tissue Autografts: A Case Series. Intl J Adv Biotech & Res 2017;8(2):482-488.