NYU Dental Faculty Practice
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING RE-OPENING
As of Monday, June 29, we have resumed in-person patient care on a limited basis at both NYU Dental Faculty Practice locations. We continue to provide Telehealth assistance via telephone and video visits with our doctors. To schedule in-person or virtual visits, please contact us via phone or email email@example.com.
Our top priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our patients and our entire community. Accordingly, many new health and safety protocols and procedures are being implemented, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we comply with new guidelines and procedures put forth by the American Dental Association and other regulatory agencies. Information on the changes you’ll see at our practices follows.
Visit Us at one of our two convenient locations
Faculty Practice South/Greenwich Village
New COVID-19-specific protocols include the following:
- Patient care will be limited to essential, in-person procedures and treatments; some routine, non-emergency procedures may need to be postponed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for appropriate social distancing between patients. This may result in fewer available options for scheduling appointments.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers are being installed at the entrance of the building. All patients, providers, and staff will be requested to use these and will also be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival at our office.
- Cleaning and sanitizing processes for the entire facilities will be enhanced throughout the day.
- Our waiting rooms will no longer have magazines/educational booklets, etc. available, as those items are not easily cleaned and disinfected.
- Prescreening process: All patients, providers, and staff will be required to answer a short prescreening questionnaire prior to being cleared to enter our offices. Upon arrival, all patients, providers, and staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and given a temperature check with a "no-touch" thermometer.
- Occupancy/visitor policy: As much as possible, we will be restricting office visits to the patient only. If the patient requires a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Touchless checkout: Upon completion of the appointment, receipts will be emailed to the patient.
Yes, virtual consultations for current patients who do not feel comfortable in the clinical setting are being offered. Our doctors will be prepared to discuss your concerns and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary. Please keep in mind that not all consultations will be able to be held remotely, as the quality of oral health care is distinctly superior when a patient is seen in the office.
As always, appointments can be booked by calling the NYU Dental Faculty Practice:
- Greenwich Village location (726 Broadway): 212-443-1300
- NYU Langone Health location (41st St.): 212-263-7552
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the expert care that you expect and deserve.
We appreciate your trust and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Together, we will get through this safely!
With warm regards,
The Faculty and Staff at the NYU Dental Faculty Practice
The mission of the NYU Dental Faculty Practice is to offer New Yorkers access to the expertise and skill of distinguished doctors from the NYU College of Dentistry, the nation’s largest, most progressive academic dental center. At the NYU Dental Faculty Practice, we believe that the best interests of patients are served by utilizing the expertise of our doctors consisting of general dentists, endodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, orthodontists, periodontists, and prosthodontists, all working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary approach to patient care. It is truly where academics meets clinical excellence.
Dr. Robert Glickman
NYU Dental Faculty Practice
Advanced Techniques and Technologies
- New Patient Examination and Evaluation
- Comprehensive Dental Hygiene Care
- Smile Enhancement/Teeth Whitening
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology/Oral Medicine
When it comes to replacing one or more missing teeth, dental implants are today the treatment of choice. Implants are biocompatible tooth roots that integrate with the jawbone, where they become the foundation for a natural-looking restoration.
The NYU Dental Faculty Practice utilizes the latest technology, including the cone beam imaging system, sometimes referred to as a cone beam CAT scan, which provides highly accurate, high definition, 3-D images of a patient’s mouth, face, and jaws.
In addition to the services listed, the NYU Dental Faculty Practice also provides treatment for complex problems affecting the mouth and face, such as oral cancer, corrective jaw surgery, dry mouth, and chronic facial pain.