LOCATION / PHONE NUMBER
NYU College of Dentistry is located at 345 E. 24th Street (corner of First Avenue) in Manhattan.
To schedule appointments for children, please call (212) 998-9650.
For Emergency Services/Urgent Care, please call (212) 998-9458.
Pediatric dental treatment and disease prevention is provided for children up to 14 years of age, with special facilities for newborns and infants. Services provided include sealants, fluoride treatment, athletic mouth guards, fillings, and space maintainers.
The Pediatric Dentistry patient treatment area is located on the 9th floor of the Weissman building.
To learn more about Pediatric Dentistry, visit the Department of Pediatric Dentistry web page.
Services Provided at NYU Dentistry
Quality, affordable, comprehensive patient care is provided for all ages and all dental needs:
- General Dentistry: Comprehensive care and dental hygiene covering all phases of dentistry.
- Emergency Services/Urgent Care: Urgent care for patients with pain, excessive bleeding, swelling, oral infection and/or trauma is provided with no appointment necessary. Patients requiring urgent care should visit Suite 207 on the second floor.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue. Services provided include surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric dental treatment and disease prevention for children up to 14 years of age, with special facilities for newborns and infants. Services provided include sealants, fluoride treatment, athletic mouth guards, fillings, and space maintainers. Please call (212) 998-9650 to schedule appointments for children.
- Orthodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for children, adolescents, and adults who need braces. Visit the Orthodontics page to learn more.
- Implant Dentistry: Procedures for dental implants provided.
- Endodontics: Root canal procedures and other endodontic issues are provided.
- Periodontics: A wide range of treatment is provided for patients with gum disease.
- Prosthodontics: Procedures for patients requiring crowns and bridges are provided.
- Special Needs: A wide range of treatment for special needs patients is provided. Please call (212) 998-9988 to schedule appointments at the NYU Dentistry Oral Health Center for People with Disabilities.
- Aesthetic Dentistry: The Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry features current and emerging techniques in aesthetic dentistry in a setting that combines the look and feel of the finest private dental practices in New York City.