Resources for NYU Dentistry Alumni
Congratulations to the Class of 2021! As one of the University's nearly 500,000 alumni, we invite you to partake in the many benefits available to our NYU Dentistry Alumni community.
With the help of our NYU Dentistry Alumni Association and our Class Representatives, the Office of Alumni Relations is building our alumni community throughout New York City and the world.
Lifetime NYU Email
All alumni are eligible for an NYU email account. Recent Alumni (2011 and after) can keep their existing NYU email by using the account at least once every six months. Graduates of 2010 and before can set up a lifetime NYU email account by completing the following steps:
- Visit start.nyu.edu
- Enter your Net ID and Alumni ID
- Agree to the terms, update your email, birth date, and set a password to activate your account
To request transcripts, certifications or grades, please visit the NYU Registrar page.
- NYU Dentistry Alumni are invited to alumni receptions at dental meetings, alumni events and on-campus programs.
- NYU Dentistry Alumni are also invited to participate in NYU Alumni events.
Alumni are subscribed to the following:
- NYU Dentistry Alumni News and Notes, a quarterly e-newsletter that includes alumni events and news from the College.
- NYU College of Dentistry Global Health Nexus, a biannual print magazine
- NYU Alumni Magazine, a biannual magazine available in print and online
- NYU Alumni Connect, a monthly e-newsletter listing NYU alumni profiles and events
- NYU Events, a monthly e-newsletter listing NYU alumni social events in NYC and around the world.
Follow Us Online!
NYU Dentistry Alumni are active on a variety of social media channels.
Follow us @NYUDentistryAlumni for fun #NYUDentistryAlumni news, events, photos and more!
Stay in Touch
Moved? Changed your email address? Update your information in our Address Change Form to stay in touch with your classmates and ensure that you receive your alumni event invitations and communications.
NYU Health Science Library Documents
NYU Dentistry Alumni can purchase articles through the NYU Health Sciences Library at a discounted price of $10.00 per request, including articles from PubMed. To request a document from the Health Sciences Library, please complete the Document Delivery Submission Form. The Document Delivery policies are listed at the NYU Health Sciences Library site.
Other Databases and Research Tools
NYU Libraries and NYU’s Class of 2006 have provided all alumni with free, off-site access to many premium electronic resources. Check them out on the Friends of Bobst webpage.
Financial Services & Insurance
- NYU Credit Cards
- Automotive Insurance
- Homeowner and Renter Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Mart
- Travel Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Mortgages (through NYU Federal Credit Union)
- Car Loans (through NYU Federal Credit Union)
- Home Financing Solutions and Wealth Management Services
- Alumni Series hosted by NYU Dentistry Alumni Association
- Linhart Continuing Education Programs
- School of Professional Studies Course Discount
- NYU Dentistry Career Directory
An online database of dental career opportunities available to all alumni, students, faculty, and employers
- NYU Violet Network
The university's official online community that facilitates knowledge sharing, networking, and mentorship among NYU students and alumni.
Travel & Transportation
- Alumni Travel Programs
- Hotel Discounts*
- Avis Rental Car Discounts*
- NYC Parking Discounts*
- Travel Insurance
Club and Society Memberships
- Hudson Union Society*
- NYU Club at the Princeton Club*
- The Torch Club*
Entertainment & Dining
- Discounted Tickets for the NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts*
- Discounted Tickets at NYU Ticket Central*
- Stand Up NY Comedy Club
- Turtle Cove Golf Center
- The Town Hall
*available through login to NYUHome
The NYU Alumni Card
As part of the NYU alumni community, you can receive discounts on entertainment, dining, travel, transportation, shopping, financial services, insurance, and more! Your Card gives you access to local discounts and will allow you to show your Violet Pride!